Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Best Partay Ever!!!

Thank you to everyone who came to the Graduation/Going Away Party this past Saturday. It was clearly, Way Too Much Fun!

Jolene, Melaine, Marcee, and Alana, you 4 really know how to throw a party! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for taking care of Moe and I and the support and the Party! It was so great to have everyone there and see familiar faces and to celebrate the end of chapters and the start of new ones.

Thanks everyone for coming out and potentially ordering more shots in one night at Uptown then ever before. Mama Olst may have had more fun than me, mainly because I was crying mostly. But nonetheless, a great time was had by all!!! Photos to come soon!
Love you all!!!

3 comments:

  1. Nikki - thinking of you today as you head off to Italy! Have a great flight and I can't wait to read about all of your crazy adventures!!!

    Love you!!!
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. MERRY CHRISTMAS, MY SWEET LITTLE FRIEND!!!! I was hoping to get an update on where you were and how its going before I start my Christmas in Greeley (just as glamorous as yours!) Love your guts! Stop pickin up dudes and write about your life so your friends can be jealous. P.S. we definitely used the celery root you gave me to food a hungry private party at work last night. Went with prime rib, which they had to pry out of my fingers to serve to guests. Love you!!!! Happy Christmas! Send me pressies! :)

    Love,
    Moe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Friends!
    Miss you so much!!! Moe, email me please @ o_nolst@hotmail.com, so much to tell you!

    ReplyDelete