Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Graduation!!!

It actually happened! 18 months of constant school, work, and meltdowns, all came to a head on December 17th with graduation. Presentation table set to go, the food was hot, and the crowd began to amass. With the support of Moe, Jeff, Marcee, and my Mom, the table presentation went smoothly. And a shout out to all of my friends who came to support me and try all the tasty food that was available. With graduation only a mere moments away, medals were handed out to students who exceeded the judges expectations in their presentation. Both Moe and I placed with a bronze and silver respectively. I am SOOOOO proud of both of us for our achievements and for both of us graduating with Honors, Moe with a 4.0!!! Woop Woop!

Graduation time, and of course, Culinary was the loudest and perped the largest group of graduates, and had the only 4.0 students graduating. Pretty great to be part of this class and of AI in general.

Thank you to all of the educators, students, friends, and slackers for making my culinary experience one to remember. All the hours at the dish pit, the last minute papers, and the inside jokes (insert mustache finger here) made my whole experience worth it.

Moe I Love Your Guts!

Jeff, Bob, Todd, Karl, Matt, Brian, Alissa, David, Danielle, Joe, Josh, and so many other great folks that I was able to work side by side with.

Chef Beckwith, Chef Hayashi, Chef Donna Kennedy, and Chef Bennett; not only genius educators, but priceless mentors for me over the last 18 months.

THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment