Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 42 - An Easy Day

It is seeming like these easy slow days are plentiful here in Orvieto. No customers today, but we did a bit of prep and had steak for family meal dinner, which was fantastic, especially since it was paired with mashed potatoes with sun dried tomatoes. Delish!

We also, finally had a successful event of installing internet at our house! Finally, I can actually rest on siesta now and type blogs and post them when I want. Even though, yes, I am a bit behind right now, sorry.

I have to send some CONGRATULATIONS to a few of my pals who just got engaged over the last couple weeks! Lindsay & Kyle, Kelly & Danny, Charmaine, and Nadine! I am so happy for all of you! The next chapter of your lives is going to be so very wonderful. Shameless plug starts now: If you need any catering, cupcakes, or a day of wedding coordinator, you just let me know :)

I hope you all had a wonderful Hump day Wednesday!

Ciao!

Language Lesson
Ti Amo = I love you
Spousa/o = Wife/Husband
Amor = Love


1 comment: