Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 40 - Monday. And the week begins.







Another slow Monday, but we did have a 6 top come in, so it was good to work a bit. We also took about 3 days worth of old bread and made 3 bags of bread crumbs, sort of silly, but something to do.


On siesta, I posted some blogs, planned my trip to Assisi for my day off, and started my taxes. Yes, thats right, I started my taxes. I may be the only person I know that likes doing my taxes, I know that seems odd, but it is somewhat satisfying. Now I just need all the mail to come in from all the silly institutions so that I can get this hoopla done.


Since being in Italy, I have come across a new band, and I think you should all check them out on I Tunes: The Villagers (listen to becoming a jackal and home). I say band, but it is actually one guy who plays almost every instrument. He will be in Paris in April, anyone want to go? Also, I am in need of a chiropractor, and since Dr. Ken at Active Care in Golden, CO can’t fly over here for an adjustment, I am trying to find someone local. Or maybe I should find a local massage therapist, since my one from home can’t come here either. Can you tell that I am in need of some pampering?


I have been here just over a month and have decided that Italy has beautiful doorways and knockers. So, I am posting some of my favorite ones so far from my travels. It is amazing, these unassuming wood doors open into beautiful courtyards and hallways, usually in a residential building. Love it!


Ciao Riggotsi!


Language Lesson

Fatta = Make

Manga = Eat

No comments:

Post a Comment