Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 65 - Friday - Packing Completed


It was determined that we would be moving either Saturday during siesta or on Sunday. My guess was Sunday, just because we had had a busy Saturday ahead of us. But with it being Friday, Tyler had the day off, so we finished prep for our standing Saturday party. We made ricotta mousse and worked on some red pesto too. During siesta, I finished all of my packing, except my bedding and the clothes I had laid out for the next two days. I have way too much stuff! But I will definately be doing some cleaning out before leaving, some items, just won’t be making it back to the states. Speaking of which, I still am working out a plan of attack on when I will be back. It’s fuzzy now, so I will keep you posted when I figure it all out.


I talked with Melaine, we were able to get her flight plan set for her visit. I am so excited to see her face! We will be spending a few days in southern Italy to start our trip and they we will be joining up with my mom in Rome. It should be a rather lovely time. Wild that she will be here in roughly 4 weeks. Where has the time gone?


Do you all get bored of reading the boring stuff? If you do, sorry, but thus is life in Italy. However, now that I will be living atop Orvieto, I promise to have a much more happening social life after work. I also am in need of suggestions for a trip for my next day off. Only a few more days off, and I need a little assistance in deciding the best places to go. Thoughts? Send them my way please!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment