Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 51 - 5280 week approaching!



Yes, I know that I am not in Denver, but half of you readers are! 5280 week is fast approaching and it is an annual event not to miss out on, so make a reservation. I always try to hit up 2 or 3 places during this week, so I went through and made a list of the not misses, at least in my food-snob opinion. If you do get out to any tasty restaurants, let me know, I want to live vicariously through you all!


5280 Week - 2011

1515 Restaurant

1876 Restaurant

Assignments Restaurant (At the AI culinary campus, go sticky toffee pudding!)

Arugula (Boulder)

Barolo Grill

Black Cat (Boulder, menu pending, but the normal menu looks insane)

Chon Lon Bistro (5280 Best new restaurant)

Colt & Gray

Del Friscos

Euclid Hall (Mainly because you get all 4 courses and tons of options)

Highland Gardens Cafe

Jaipoix (4 courses and have heard decent reviews)

Lou’s Bar (Skip the 5280 menu and order the fried chicken instead)

Mt.Vernon Country Club (Golden. And a Beautiful view, 4 courses, wine too)

Olivea

Salt (Boulder)

Simms Steakhouse (Golden)

Terroir (Longmont. Seems like a really good menu)

Undici (Englewood)

Venue

Wingin’ It (Centennial. Outrageous, large amounts of fried food, seems like a good idea)


http://www.denver.org/denverrestaurant/


Yes, it is a long list of places, but I really think that these could be the best bets amongst all the others, their menus look pretty well rounded and it gives you an opportunity to check out a few new places.


This post is not related to Italy in anyway, so forgive me for this, but for once in this blogsphere world, I want to flip roles, and live vicariously though all of you!


Miss ya! Happy Dinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment