Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 38 - Sunday sleep day!!!!


We did make it to work right on time today. Still raining in Orvieto and fairly cold outside too. But it was all good. We worked on making 4 lasagnas this morning for future parties coming up next month. Then we had family meal, pork free, 4 cheese pasta. Tasty and perfect for such a cool day. Our only customers came in at 1:15 pm, two tables of 2. But I did get to do some cooking which was good, since my mind was becoming a little slow and forgetful of what I was supposed to do for a la carte service.


We wrapped up the day by snagging some items for dinner that we were going to be making at home, carbonara! Love it. A well deserved shower and then I watched StepBrothers with Drew, then I took a much needed nap, as my crankyness factor was rising.


Tyler and Franchesco both had KSU ladies over, and then it was Drew and I. Dinner was tasty, the at home Carbonara was rather lovely and nice for the cold evening too. My nesquick chocolate milk (I found the powder in Siena) at the end of the meal was perfect. I think I am off to have another glass now before bed! Then one day of work then some R&R!


Goodnight all!


A Blog FYI (Thanks Mom)

While viewing the blog pictures all one needs to do is click on picture and it enlarges, click on it again and it goes to full screen. Then to go back to blog you must hit back arrow button.

No comments:

Post a Comment