Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 68 - Much deserved lazy day





Monday, a day off! After the late evening the night before, I took advantage of the day, and slept in. It was rather nice actually, especially since it was still raining from the night before and was rather chilly still. I awoke and worked on some blog items and finally updated my resume! Score! Then to my surprise and satisfaction, Drew brought me home a piadina! It was so good and exactly what I wanted to manga. It was very kind of him to bring me lunch. I lazed around a bit longer and then headed to BlueBar to hit up the internet and met up with Anna.


The KSU gals were having a bachelorette party for one of their own that night and invited me over. It was very nice of them, plus they were serving chicken tacos, so I was pretty excited about that too. The boys were heading out to watch the InterNapoli soccer game, so I went to the party. The food was pretty tasty, and their first attempt at making salsa was a pretty good one. It was fun, but I was ready to head home and have the house to myself for a bit. Mainly because the new house, which I have posted pics of, has a bath tub!!!


My tub was short and sweet, but so welcomed to my weary bones and muscles. I then flipped on our television, and watched a bit of CSI in Italian. This was perfect background for me writing some cover letters, snooze. I finished the evening by reading a chapter in my book. I brought my favorite book of all time with me to Italy, ‘The Awakening‘ by Kate Chopin. It is a quick read, but has so much depth to the characters and discusses a woman and her growing independence within herself. Check it out!


Buona Notte Bellas!


No comments:

Post a Comment