Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 86 - Does anyone have a Tums?


So it turns out that I also had this morning off too. So I slept in, woke up, and then took a nap, all before noon. My belly was an aching alright, thanks to the piadina dinner the night before. It is just so good while I eat it and then the next day it is so bad...why do we do this to ourselves? Ah, food, that is why!


I worked on travel plans for mom and Melaine today too. I was somewhat productive, but officially, I relaxed this afternoon. Heading into the weekend, a little relaxation was necessary. I headed into work for dinner service and Carlo obliged us all and made steak for family meal. It was a delightful treat! We had a few customers in the evening, including Cicco the steak eating dog. It was a relatively simple evening and we were home in time for me to sleep so that I could get up early for the Saturday demo group.


Even after a full day, I still needed a ton of tums after work to help my belly settle. It’s a good thing I brought a whole bottle with me to Italy! It has been a roller coaster ride, but with tums and tylenol on my side, I can keep on riding the ride.


Ciao Amici!


P.S. Can you belive that this post is my 100th post? I can hardly believe it! Thank you readers, family, and friends for keeping me motivated to write it all down. Thanks to my Fuel Family for their gifts, I have been able to physically write in my journals. ANd thanks to you all, I have been able to keep up with a daily journal as well. What a treat! Hope you have enjoyed it this far. One Hundred Posts in 86 days, not too bad. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment