Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 75 - Windy City???


Monday morning started early for me, as the wind blew my balcony door open to my room. What a startling way to wake up. I didn’t even bother to get out of bed, even with the chill because it was 7 am and I was a sleepy monkey. It was so windy all day today. We had a 30 person party scheduled for the afternoon and then the night off, so we all really wanted the party to start early. Too bad they were a half hour late. Nonetheless, they were very fast eaters, so it was no problem getting out by 3pm.


A short nap and then a trip to the market for dinner and then some internet time at cafe del corso. Drew and Angela booked a trip to Milano for this weekend since Ferrari is having a big 150 year anniversary event this weekend there. I am not sure where I am going to go this Sunday, but we for sure have the day off. Thoughts or suggestions?


I had an uber-Americano meal for dinner, a hot dog and some mac & cheese. Ridiculous I know, but I did not feel like making something at all, so this was boiling some H2O and that was about all the work necessary. I also watched the suspense thriller ‘Let Me In’, all by myself. It was not as scary as I thought it would be but I did enjoy it overall. Our newest intern arrives tomorrow, so time to bring in some more patience. It has been running thin lately, so I am working on some relaxation methods, any ideas? Please send them my way, I am in need of them and I am sure my fellow interns would appreciate them. :)


Missing you all!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment