Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 18 - Slow Days

Hello Readers,
As I was supposed to have Monday night off, I had expected to look for some sightseeing and a little relaxation. However, after popping into the restaurant at 1 pm to have some risotto, turns our, we were all supposed to work that night. So much for a day off! After opening the restaurant to see if we would be busy, Lorenzo vacated the premises. Turns out, not a single person came into dine with us, not a single one. So hopefully, this means all day off on Mondays from now on!

I know I promised you all some hot Italian men, but alas, there are no prospects. I know that I should walk the walk after all the talk, but I am at a loss here. Staring at the 4 wall of the restaurant for 6 days a week is not necessarily the greatest way to catch a guy. But I will try and find some sort of story in the next few weeks.

Miss and love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment