Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 35 - Back to the Grind

We started the day with a slow and steady pace. Only 2 customers at lunch, but we worked on prepping some a la carte items and worked on some items for the two groups that we have coming in on Saturday. At Siesta, I was able to talk to some friends back in the states, so that was very nice.

Dinner was slow too, two more customers. It is still nice to get on the hot line and cook even just a few items. Drew, Tyler, and I headed to my new favorite place in Orvieto. It is Trezo Tiempo ( I think) It is a bar. It has real burgers, tasty fries, Pepsi Cola, ESPN, and free WIFI. Drew and I split the burger with tabasco sauce, spicy. Then it was off to home to start all over again.

This post is a little light, my apologies. But, I know that some of the others have been long. Better stories this weekend I promise!

Miss you all! Feel free to start booking your ticket to come and visit!
Love ya,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment