Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 19 - WIFI or Die?!?!

As my dear readers know, we have yet to have WIFI installed at the apartment. It was definitely promised to us when signing up for this gig. So after having a phone line installed at the place on Monday, we received a modem/router. After a 3 hour failed attempt to set it up during siesta, Tyler and I tried again in the evening, with nothing to show for it. So Frustrating!

At work last night we made two sheet trays of tiramisu, lots and lots of it as we have a party for 80 people coming up in a few days. And yes, after making them, they went straight into the freezer. I will keep you all posted on the WIFI issue. Once resolved, I will feel a bit more settled. And I should be receiving a package from the states, which I am very excited for. Mom, thank you for sending me warmth!!!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment