Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 30 - Saturday Nights Allright

The market for the third time, and this time I took Pictures! It was very cold, so a few less vendors than normal. We purchased some more fresh mozzarella, micro greens, and of course cappuccino. I had 4 cappuccino's before noon, this might be becoming a problem. :)

The cooking class went well, we made cannoli which was a first, with fresh ricotta that we bought from the market. With the leftover dough, we made some custard filled italian wontons that were rather good all cooked up. We made plans to hang out with the KSU folks after work, so looking forward to put on a pair of jeans and feel like a normal gal again.

The evening dinner party schedule for 19 was set for 9, and they showed up at 9:50, so that was lovely! We ended getting out of work just before 11, and headed to the house party. The boys and I headed out. It was a very long day and at the end of the night, it was time to walk home, yes this means down the big hill. We were at a crossroads, they boys went one way, and I tried another path, which was a little more dangerous and I may have ran into a pricker bush and a little gate or 2, but made it home just fine.

All in all, I was ready for a half day on Sunday, looking forward to my next day off on Wednesday.

Language Lesson
Pusto - Stinky
Camera - Room
Albergo - Hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment